Pococks is an indoor, beach facility. Pococks Action Beach Volleyball (Pty) Ltd was formed as a partnership between brothers Andrew and Colin Pocock in 2005. Colin then acquired 100% of the business after Andrew immigrated to Australia. The main functions of the business are the following:
- Beach Volleyball Leagues (Monday to Thursday Evenings)
- Sports Development Programs
- Company Team Building (By Booking)
- Corporate Events (Product Launches, Year-End Parties, Awards Ceremonies, Conferences)
- Special Theme Parties
- Special, Bachelor or Children’s Birthday Parties
- Large Events (up to 2500 people)
Pococks is deemed to have a broad-based black economic empowerment (B-BBEE) recognition status of Level 4 and a preferential procurement recognition level of 100% under the procurement scorecard. As an Exempt Micro Enterprise we can help you reach full marks for procurement.
Our Mission is:
- To grow our concept so that we have a franchise in every major city, which shall provide these much needed services to the local communities?
- To provide a safe and secure sports facilities where everyone can practice a healthy lifestyle.
- To develop Beach Volleyball into one of South Africa’s major sports.
Managing Director Profile:
Colin Pocock was introduced to volleyball by his brother Andrew, in 1990. From that point he developed a strong passion for the sport and rapidly excelled. Colin represented South Africa for 8 years as an indoor Volleyball Player and was awarded the best blocker in Zone 6. As a beach volleyball player he was the number one ranked player in the country for nine years, won the King of the Beach 3 times and achieved silver in the beach volleyball Tri-Nations. Colin has played 13 World Series Events and is also a SA Olympic Beach Volleyball Hero, achieving a 9th at the 2004 Olympic Games in Athens. Colin is the Managing Director and sole owner of Pococks Indoor Beach Volleyball (Pty) Ltd.
This is a great opportunity to either buy the Naming rights to this trendy arena or to gain great exposure for your company by purchasing the marketing opportunities around the courts for a sport that is about to explode into the market. The total expense would be insignificant in comparison to the exposure opportunities and the association with this lifestyle.
We have the following exposure opportunities that you can take advantage of:
- Naming rights to the whole arena or
- Naming rights for each court
- Branding on the playing nets and the referees chairs
- Branding on the score boards
- Branding on the front wall protection mats of each court
- Branding around each court (22 x 750mm high banners)
- Branding along the balcony of each court (500mm high boards)
- Display area in reception (5m x 3m – great for a vehicle)
- Branding inside the bar area
- Official Partner on our web site with logos on marketing posters, flyers & emails
We do have a full breakdown of our entire offering, return to sponsors and the full budgets needed. We look forward to your favourable response and the opportunity to work together with you.
Contact Us: Should you require more information or would like to register for one of our leagues, please feel free to contact us with the following details:
Tel: 011 462 8015
011 462 8164
Fax: 086 636 0153