- In the event of a dispute arising as to the meanings or interpretation of any rule in the arena, including house and match rules, the decision of the Directors of Pococks Action Beach Volleyball (Pty) Ltd shall be binding and final.
- Right of admission is reserved.
- The owners, organisers, sponsors, advertisers or their employees, agents or representatives shall not in any way be liable for any loss, damage or injury of whatever nature which may occur to or be sustained by any person or property while on these premises or surrounding areas.
- No food or drink may be brought into the arena; we will supply food and drink.
- No smoking inside the playing area. As this is a sports arena we would like to respect the health of the sports people. Designated areas are allocated for smoking.
- No glass bottles or drinking glasses allowed downstairs or on the courts.
- Parking is at your own risk
- All players must sign an indemnity before playing.
- Alcohol may not be removed from the premises.
- By entering Pococks Indoor Beach Volleyball, the visitor agrees that he or she shall:
- Conduct himself or herself at all times in an orderly fashion;
- Shall not proceed onto any playing field without permission to do so;
- May be evicted if he or she fails to remain orderly at all times;
- Enters at own risk and shall not hold the owners, organisers, sponsors, advertisers or their employees, agents or representatives in any way be liable for any loss, damage or injury
- The team’s match fees AND any other outstanding fees must be paid in full before the team will be allowed to play.